Supporting professional development is one of the most important parts of our work. We do this in several ways:
- Bespoke courses and consultancy - through our Associates programme you can book one of our expert trainers to deliver INSET days and in-house training, or provide ongoing support and consultancy. You can browse a list of sample courses offered, search for Associates with particular areas of expertise, or contact us with specific requests
- Local branch events - see your local branch page for details of the kind of events which are running in your area or view the full list of nationwide events
- One-day and twilight courses - you can book onto our regular training courses, which run at a range of locations around the country
- Conferences and seminars including an Autumn Conference accompanying our AGM in November, our Annual National Conference held in May/June each year, and a range of ad hoc events on topical issues
- Webinars - options for online training live or on demand.
Use the links in the side menu for more details on all these options.
Comments on our training:
"Trainer was fantastic. I loved her hands on approach. She really understood nursery workers."
"Lots of interesting ideas... lots of strategies to implement."
"Deepened my understanding, helped me to reflect and remotivated me"
See below for a list of all our bookable courses, conferences and branch events.