Got a vacancy to advertise?
To advertise here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Group and chain members may advertise vacancies for free as part of the membership package. Download instructions for how to place a vacancy, including rates for non-members.
- Headteacher, Boldon Outdoor Nursery School
- Key Person, Rowland Hill Nursery School & Children's Centre
Please get in touch to list a vacancy.
Vacancies at Early Education
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full time
Advert Start Date: 06/09/2021
Advert End Date: 20/09/2021 12:00
Salary: L12 – L18 (£55,338 - £63,508)
Hours per week: 32.5
Job Category: Schools - Teaching
Vacancy ID: 212560
Employment Location: Boldon Outdoor Nursery School
Post Number: CS17321
Closing date: 20 Sep
Required for January 2022
Due to the retirement of the existing headteacher in December, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for the Governing Body to appoint an energetic and experienced school leader to take up the post of Head Teacher at Boldon Outdoor Nursery School. Boldon Outdoor Nursery is a unique and special school at the heart of the community and the school prides itself on a friendly and supportive atmosphere where children and staff flourish. As Governors we are looking for a candidate who can commit to the long-term future of the school, using their knowledge and experience to consolidate the outstanding performance of many years and take us forward to even higher achievement. Applicants for the post should be highly motivated, well-qualified and possess outstanding interpersonal skills. They should have a strong commitment to sustaining school improvement, be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of children and be able to demonstrate a good track record of leadershipand management.
The successful applicant will:
• Be passionate about being outdoors in all weathers and committed to developing the potential of every child.
• Have proven leadership and management skills.
• Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching and learning.
• Be warm and approachable; able to challenge, motivate and inspire others.
• Have very high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
To find out more about this role applicants are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school, to arrange the visit.
For a wealth of information about our school and the latest newsletters, please visit our website: https://www.boldonnurseryschool.co.uk
South Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks. To apply for this post please download and complete the application form which is saved in “Supporting Documents” and return this to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Noon, 20 September 2021
Shortlisting will take place on 22 September 2021
Interviews will take place on 7 October 2021
Rowland Hill Nursery School & Children’s Centre
White Hart Lane, Tottenham, LONDON N17 7LT
Tel: 020 8808 6089 or Fax: 020 8801 7303
Key Person – An exciting opportunity
Do you have a passion for working in the early years? Do you have experience of working with children under two? Can you inspire our children? Are you committed to going the extra mile for children and their families?
We are looking for Level 3 qualified staff that are self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering high standards of education and care for young children in our new under twos provision.
Job start: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent, Full Time (bi weekly Shift Rota 8-4pm or 10-6pm), all year around.
Scale/Salary: SC5 12 / £25,137
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
• A passion and commitment to outstanding early years practice with a specialism of under threes.
• Experience of maintaining high standards of care for children at all times.
• A commitment to fostering an inclusive environment in which every child is encouraged to flourish through supported interventions.
• A welcoming, friendly environment where the Leadership Team, Staff and Governors are committed to making a real difference within the local community.
• An outstanding environment for outdoor learning with an onsite Forest School provision.
• A vibrant Children’s Centre and a programme of excellent Parental Involvement.
• Opportunities to work with artists and key partners in the local community.
Rowland Hill is deeply rooted in the local community and staff and families enjoy celebrating our rich diversity.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For further information please contact Helen Goldman, School Business Manager on 020 8808 6089. For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the centre are warmly welcomed please email the school to make an appointment.
Closing date and shortlisting: 22nd September 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview by 5pm 22nd September 2021
Interviews: Friday 24th September 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS Disclosure check and references will be taken up prior to interview.
The school reserve the right to interview and appoint exceptional candidates prior to the closing date and so early applications are encouraged.
Vacancies at Early Education
We have a rolling programme of recruitment for well-qualified and experienced trainers and consultants to join our team of Associates. If you might be interested, find out more about our existing team of Associates and details of how to apply.